Sunday, October 21, 2012

Angel of Hope

It's really funny how things happen in life sometimes. Especially when you least expect to need it.

Two weeks ago I received a phone call from one of my best friends and during that phone call she told me to expect a package in the mail from her that week.

So let's rewind. 3 weeks ago is when I had my first questionable bfp. I tested again the next morning (Monday) and had a true very faint positive. Called my RE and went in that day for my first HCG draw and repeated it 2 days later on that Wednesday. And all was looking swell!

Tiffany had called me Sunday of our very exciting week, unaware of the events that had played out that week. Did not know of our bfp yet or anything. While on the phone she had told me that the day before she called (Saturday) she was at the store and she saw this sweet little figure from the willow tree collection, the Angel of Hope. She said when she saw it that God spoke to her and let her know that I was in need of that little figurine. When she told me this I asked her if she had read my blog from that week (she is the only friend that I have let into my blog thus far). She told me she hadn't but that she would read it when she had a chance. I left it at that, figured I would let our good news surprise her that way.

Initially I was so hopeful about everything that I did not quite understand why God led her to buy me that particular figure, but incredibly thankful none the less.

Then we come to that Monday and I have my third HCG draw and getting results that I wasn't as thrilled with on Tuesday. And I realized God new exactly what he was doing when he told her to get that figure for me. He knew that I wasn't going to be satisfied with Monday's results and that I was going to need Hope to get through it. He put Tiffany in the right place at the right time and reminded me that HE is the decision maker.

Since then we have definitely been faced with a little obstacle but I am constantly reminded buy my gracious gift that to be hopeful is the best medicine! And for that I am indebted to Tiffany's gratitude for this precious gift.

I truely could not ask for a better friend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such sweet words. You are my best friend and will do anything to help you during this journey. I pray every night for you, Michael and Baby and I know that the Lord will answer those prayers. I cannot wait to share this journey with you as it unfolds and then spoil the baby once he/she arrives. I'm hoping for a girl to spoil, just because I haven't been able to do that but if a boy, I will spoil him just the same.

    ReplyDelete