Sunday, June 9, 2013

Oh my time flies by!



Here I am almost at the end and I can not believe that it's time for him already!  It seems like just yesterday we were still in the struggle to even get to this point.  I know one thing for sure is that this gift I have been given will not be taken for granted.  I will always remember our journey to get here.

I'm 39w4d and there is no sign of our little guy coming anytime soon.  My doc seems like he is getting nervous that my cervix is making no progress towards birthing this boy!  Last week he saw me a day earlier than he had to because he was going out of town, but he wants to see me again tomorrow even though its only been 5 days since he last saw me.  I am totally ok with whatever he thinks is best! I have a feeling he will also want me to come back on Friday.

My last day of work was this past Tuesday so I am officially on maternity leave!  I wish I could have worked up until delivery but I have to much vacation time and since our fiscal year starts in July I had to use so many of my days before then.  I still feel great so I feel like I am wasting the time I could be spending with him when he is here.  Although I will say there are parts of my house that have never been so clean!  Hopefully I can continue on that path and he will have a nice super clean house to come home too!

We finally finished the nursery today!  I will leave you with some pics!  All of the decorations on the walls were made by my husband and I.  The wreath on his door was made by a friend.







1 comment:

  1. Nursery looks cozy. I bet he will be pleased arriving to that well put room. Cant wait to hear the news that he has arrived.

    ReplyDelete