Saturday, April 20, 2013

Being blog MIA!

I have been MIA from my blog for awhile now. Part of that is because I feel like I shouldn't post our joyous news all over for my infertility warriors to have to read. I feel bad that we have had a good outcome so far and I know so many cyber warriors still fighting daily for what they deserve.

I want all of my cyber infer tiles to be the moms they want to and deserve to be!!!

I am going to post an update on our baby front, I hope nobody minds! Last I left off we were just over 15 weeks and we had found out we are having a Boy!! Two glorious weeks later at 17w3d I felt a real kick for the first time! It made me giggle! My little man gave me the hope that he is a super strong little guy.

Next we had our 20 week ultrasound, which also confirmed that we are having a boy. And quiet the active little man at that! It was very hard to get good pictures of him because he was moving all over the place in there! We were able to get a couple of cute pictures, one in which he is kicking himself in the head. Crazy little baby!

Days came and went and I started to feel him kick on a regular basis. I learned his patterns, which in the beginning made me a nervous wreck! For the most part he is super active for several days in a row and then he decides to rest and be lazy for a day or so! Talk about panic the first few times it happened! I invested in a Doppler to ease my mind. Now I know it's just him!

One of my friends is pregnant (after 6 long years and several miscarriages) with a little boy and about 8 weeks behind us. It's been nice being able to give her the reassurance she needs to get through each day. I never realized how much I would worry throughout pregnancy! Her little boy seems a lot like ours in his behavior patterns so I have passed on my Doppler so she can have the reassurance she needs when she needs it!

At 28 weeks I had my glucose test and passed with a 111!! The drink was not as bad as I had anticipated it being, thank goodness! After that appointment I started going to the doc every two weeks! Which has made the last month fly by.

I am now 32w2d and everything still seems to be going well! I am starting to get nervous about the delivery, birth, and whether or not I will be a good mom, whether or not he will latch on and I will be able to breast feed... But I am so very excited!

Our little guy does not have a name yet, I have pretty much given up on this because I think I am going to have to see him in the flesh to give him a name.

We are working on our nursery, can't wait to have it all together so I can start nesting! I want to nest I just can't because the rooms not ready!! I will post a pic of the theme we are trying to duplicate (with some of our own changes and touches) and a pic of me at 2 days shy of 30 weeks.

Know that I pray for all of you still trying regularly. I only for great things to happen for all of you!



4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!!! Love the nursery and I'm so incredibly happy for you and was thrilled for the update! You will be one heck of a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! I hope I'm a good mom, but its so scary to think about!

      Delete
  2. Aww so sweet of you to think that way! But just know we all would love to hear of an update ;) Its reassuring to know/see someone who has struggled finally accomplish what we are all fighting for. Happy to see you updated and you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been a big debate in my brain on whether to update. I still follow all of your journeys a pray for good outcomes all the time.

      Delete