Sunday, December 2, 2012

My little jumping bean!!!

This past Thursday I had my 12 week check-up!   As appointments go I was nervous about going.  I don't know what it is but a few days before each appointment this nervous anxiety kicks in....

I knew this was supposed to be an "easy" appointment and that is what I wanted it to be, but I was still nervous!   Doc brought in the Doppler and said well we will see if we can find the heartbeat with this and if not I will just role in the ultrasound machine because being this early sometimes it is hard to find with the Doppler.  All sounded good to me!  One of my biggest concerns was that they wouldn't hear it with the Doppler and then they would just send me on my way left to wonder....  Glad he was willing to use his options!

Well doc was able to find the heartbeat very quickly with the Doppler and it was the sweetest little sounds!!!  He kept losing the heartbeat because he said we had an active little baby in there!!  Yet another good thing!!  

So my 12 week appointment went by with flying colors and I have a video momento with the heartbeat on it so I can listen to it whenever I want to!  Baby had a nice strong heart rate of 165-170!

Baby must be going through a big growth spurt this weekend because I have been more exhausted then I have been in a couple of weeks!  I will take my exhaustion as a good sign!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad everything went swell @ ur 12 week appt. So exciting to hear the baby's heartbeat and getting a video to hear it when u want.

    ReplyDelete